C-lightning is a specification compliant Lightning Network implementation in the language of C.
C-lightning is a lightweight, highly customizable and standard-compliant implementation of the Lightning Network protocol.
C-lightning only works on Linux and Mac OS, and requires a locally (or remotely) running groestlcoind (version 2.16.0 or above) that is fully caught up with the network you’re testing on.
- Ability to create Lightning channels.
- Ability to close Lightning channels.
- Completely managing all Lightning channel states (including the exceptional ones!).
- Ability to perform pathfinding within the network, passively forwarding incoming payments.
- You can send outgoing onion-encrypted payments through the network.
- Automatic channel management (autopilot).
This application is licensed under MIT. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.