What is… Blockbook
Blockbook signet is an open-source Groestlcoin signet blockchain explorer with complete REST and websocket APIs that can be used for writing web wallets and other apps that need more advanced blockchain queries than provided by groestlcoind signet RPC.
Blockbook Signet REST API provides you with a convenient, powerful and simple way to read data from the groestlcoin signet network and build your own services with it.
- Support to broadcast transactions online. Broadcast a raw transaction in hex format over the Groestlcoin signet network.
- Multiple platforms — Supports all browsers.
- API — Complete REST and Websocket API for quering blocks, transactions, addresses and receiving live updates.
- Light — Thin data model using groestlcoind RPC interfase to validate blockchain information. Fast groestlcoind blockchain syncronization (~1hrs for the entire livenet), using RocksDB for data storage and, optionally, raw groestlcoind data files processing.
- Exhaustive — Reports on double spend attempts, outpoints confirmations, outputs spend status reports. Input and Outputs hyperlinks in transactions. Extended view in transactions to show advance details.
- Open source — Opensourced, written in GO.
How to Use?